If you are looking for luxury at its finest, check out 1200 The Ocean Condo located in Hillsboro Beach, Florida. The Condos are some of South Florida’s newest luxury Oceanfront condos. What sets these apart from other luxury oceanfront condos is the location and the spacious floorplans. One of the many great things about 1200 The Ocean Condo is that there are only 18 units per building with 6 units per floor. This is one of Broward County’s truly unique boutique luxury Oceanfront condo. The architects and builders left nothing for chance. They built a luxury oceanfront condo for buyers that want luxury living at its finest.
About the Building:
- Floors: There are 3 floors in the building.
- Bedrooms: Each luxury unit at 1200 The Ocean Condo has 3 Bedrooms.
- Square footage: Units range from 1825 – 2430 square feet
- Total Units: There are 18 condo units located at 1200 The Ocean Condo.
- Year Built: This luxury Hillsboro Beach Oceanfront Condo was built in 2016.
- Price Range: Prices range in this luxury building from $800,000 – over $2,000,000
- There are 3 really unique floor plans that are inspiring and feature some of the best architecturally designed trends for high end luxury real estate.
- The Emerald Sea Floor Plan is a direct Atlantic Ocean View floor plan that boasts 2,778 sq. feet comprised of 2,374 living area and 404 sq. ft of balcony area.
- The Aquamarine Floor Plan is a middle floor plan with the main balcony in the center of the unit. This Aquamarine floor plan boasts a robust 2118 sq. feet comprised of 1881 living area and 237 sq. ft of balcony area.
- The Sand Pearl Floor Plan is a corner unit floor plan that gives a city view and has 2509 total sq. ft with 2109 living sq. ft and 404 balcony area. This corner unit floor plan features two very generous sized balconies. All three bedrooms feature access to a balcony area for extended lounging pleasure.