Since most homes do not have bathrooms that can fit jacuzzi tubs for 10, creativity is needed when working on updating the bathroom remodel.
A small bathroom, does not have to be boring with the essentials, sink, vanity, toilet, tub or shower and plain vanilla walls. A bathroom remodel project can become qute interesting with the right accessories, such as a spa shower, bathroom lighting, double sinks and faucets and an overall custom look that matches your theme,
Here are some tips on making your bathroom remodel interesting:
1. Create color contrast with walls and the bathroom furnishings and fixtures.
2. Consider a toilet upgrade. Old toilets take up more space and are less efficient than newer models.
3. Maximize transparency with a glass shower doors and glass sink, since it will act as a window.
4. Consider using dramatic tile in the bathroom to give a more contemporary look and feel.
5. Maximize the space above the toilet for open or closed storage that is easy to access.
6. Play with scale of tiles to make the bathroom appear larger and longer.
7. Install storage shelves in your bathroom in places wher you have space.
8. Use dramatic tile (size and color) to enhance the dimension of your bathroom.
Click on the following links for more tips on design ideas for remodeling your bathroom:
9 Ways to Create a Not-So-Standard Bathroom – Houzz.com
10 Ingredients for a Sleek Bathroom – Houzz.com
Small Bathroom Design – HGTV.com
8 Tips for Small Bathroom Design - Kohler.com