Choosing your kitchen sink is an important part of your kitchen design. The kitchen sink is the most utilized appliance in the kitchen, and there are many factors to consider before selecting the right sink for your your new kitchen remodel design. There are several factors to consider when purchasing a kitchen sink. Take a look at a few of the items listed below before you purchase your kitchen sink.
Kitchen Sink Bowl Configuration and Depth
- Choose a bowl configuration based on how you use your kitchen.
- Single bowl sinks are popular for their functionality and generous bowl size.
- Sink Bowl depth is important to consider, since deeper sinks allow more room.
Size of Base Cabinet for Kitchen Sink
- Be sure to measure your cabinet size before you select your kitchen sink.
Kitchen Sink Materials
- Stainless Steel is a popular material for Kitchen Sinks.
Kitchen Sink Installation Method
- Underount Kitchen Sink
- Drop-In Kitchen Sink
- Apron front Kitchen Sink
Kitchen Sink Accessories
Kitchen Sink Faucet