Since the kitchen is a popular place in in a home and is widely used for preparing food and entertaining, keeping it well organized is essential for maintaining balance and harmony. Keeping your kitchen well organized and your commonly used kitchen accessories within reach at all times, helps to create a stress free area that is fun for cooking — and entertaining.
Try implementing these useful tips into your kitchen organization planning:
1. Adding a Dry Erase White Board can be a helpful tool to stay organized in the kitchen.
2. Adding shelves to store dishes and kitchen accessories helps keep these items on display. A low shelf beneath an island can hold holds large, heavy items, such as microwaves, pots, small kitchen appliances and books. Try adding an open shelf over the sink to store commonly used items.
3. Larger items like dishes, cookware and serving pieces can be stored in open cabinets, glass front cabinet doors. Try arranging things by color or size for a dramatic or clean look and feel..
4. Use countertop containers to store commonly used items in the open and in reach. The containers help showcase your personal style and taste. Try keeping cooking utensils, flatware or commonly used food items in countertop containers.
5. Use Kitchen Organizers such as wood spice racks, wire spice racks, door mount baskets and door storage racks to store small items that are in use frequently.
6. Use Pot Racks or Rail Systems to store pots and pans and to free up more space in the cabinets and drawers. Keep pots and utensils at your finger tips with the modern rail systems and ceiling pot racks.