Coconut Creek Kitchen and Bath Remodel
About Coconut Creek, Florida
Coconut Creek is located in Broward County, Florida. According to the 2010 census, the Coconut Creek poulation was 52,909. Coconut Creek, Florida is nicknamed Butterfly Capital of the World. Coconut Creek is home to the world’s largest butterfly aviary, Butterfly World, with over 80 species and 5,000 individual butterflies.
The city is also a great place to live and work. Money Magazine ranked Coconut Creek, Florida #48 out of 100 as one of the best places to live in the country. The city of Coconut Creek offers gated and non-gated communities including condos, single family homes and townhomes. The city of Coconut Creek has several excellent schools that are within walking distance from many neighborhoods.
Coconut Creek City Hall
City Hall of Coconut Creek, Florida is located at 4800 West Copans Road, Coconut Creek, FL, 33063
City Hall Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Coconut Creek – Building Department
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location:4800 W. Copans Road in the Government Center
Inspector Hours: Inspections will be scheduled for the following work day.
Inspectors are in the field from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and may be reached between the hours of 7:00 a.m.
and 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Back to Top
Your Kitchen & Bath Contractor In Coconut Creek
Donco Designs of Coconut Creek offers you the best in quality and service. Redecorating your bathroom or kitchen is made simple at Donco Designs in Coconut Creek, FL. We specialize in all types of Kitchen & Bath Remodel Coconut Creek, FL. Our kitchen and bath team has many years of experience and is licensed and insured.
Our commitment to quality and service is second to none. Our design and installation team can offer you residential and commercial kitchen and bath remodeling Coconut Creek, FL. Choosing the right kitchen and bath design doesn’t have to be difficult. Our experienced team can help you find exactly what you want with a budget that suits your needs.
Call Donco Designs, Coconut Creek Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor today at 954-975-7052 for your FREE In-Home Design consultation. Call us now or email us for more information on Coconut Creek Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Services. Call Donco Designs of Coconut Creek today!
We proudly serve Broward and Palm Beach counties
Kitchen and Bath Remodel Coconut Creek, FL – Kitchen and Bath Countertops
The types of Kitchen and Bath Remodel Services that are available to you are:
- Kitchen and Bath countertops Coconut Creek, FL
- Kitchen cabinets Coconut Creek, FL
- Granite countertops Coconut Creek, FL
- Laminate countertops Coconut Creek, FL
- Quartz countertops Coconut Creek, FL
- Kitchen and Bath flooring Coconut Creek, FL
- Tile Floor Installation Coconut Creek, FL
- Wood & Laminate Floor Installation Coconut Creek, FL
- Painting and Knockdown Coconut Creek, FL
Back to Top
Kitchen and Bath Coconut Creek, FL
The Donco Designs Team Coconut Creek, FL has experience in working with homeowners on kitchen and bath projects that include kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, indirect lighting, recessed lighting, custom mirrors, glass shower doors and flooring for homes and businesses in Coconut Creek, Florida.
Whether you are looking for kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek, FL or looking to spruce up a kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek, FL, our team can help. For our business clients, the commercial kitchen and bath remodel installation Coconut Creek, FL service is available.
We are not limited to kitchen and bath remodels Coconut Creek, FL – we also offer a variety of other services for our residential kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek customers. When you choose our kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek, FL everything is done to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in the motto “Customer’s and Quality Comes First” at Donco Designs Coconut Creek, FL. When you hire us, you will always get our attention to detail in the quality kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek, FL services that you receive.
Back to Top
We offer Free In-home design consultations and Free estimates. Give us a call today or send us an email for a quote on your next commercial or residential kitchen and bath remodel Coconut Creek, FL.
Call Donco Designs, Coconut Creek Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor today at 954-975-7052 for your FREE In-Home Design consultation.
Back to Top
Major Employers in Coconut Creek, Florida
- Broward College
- Broward County Public Schools
- Seminole Coconut Creek Casino
- City of Coconut Creek
- Food for the Poor
- Carls Furniture
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Coconut Creek Education and Schools
- Coconut Creek Elementary
- Tradewinds Elementary
- Winston Park Elementary
- Lyons Creek Middle School
- Atlantic Technical Center Technical High School
- Coconut Creek High School
- Monarch High School
- North Broward Preparatory School
- Technological University of America
- Broward College
Back to Top
Coconut Creek Communities
- Banyan Trails Banyan Trails is a Mediterranean-style community of single family homes and townhomes, is located minutes from I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike. Banyan Trails features 2-5 bedroom models from 1,800 to 2,378 square feet.
- Bermuda Cove – Bermuda Cove offers residents a great community conveniently located to major highways and shopping. Bermuda Cove is also located in an excellent school district and close to restaurants and Downtown Coconut Creek.
- Buttonwood Hammocks – Buttonwood Hammocks is a gated community located in the South Part of Coconut Creek, near the Coconut Creek City Building. Built in 1997, Many Buttonwood Hammock homes are located on a preserve.
- Centura Parc – Centura Parc was built in 1998 and features a combination of villas, townhomes and single family homes. Centura Parc features a man-gated entrance with 24 hours security guard, a community pool, and clubhouse among other amenities.Back to Top
- Cocobay – Cocobay is a community with Mediterranean style one and two story homes with lush landscaping, some with pools, and lake views. Residents enjoy amenities such a club house and a community pool all for a low monthly fee.
- Coco Lakes – Coco Lakes was built in 1997 and its 166 homes feature stunning lake views, lush landscaping, and easy access to major highways. Coco Lakes is also located close to great schools and parks.
- Coquina – Coquina is a single family community which is gated and was built in 2000 and features one and two story models, many with pools, elegant Mediterranean designs, and open floor plans. Residents enjoy easy access to major highways, shopping and schools.Back to Top
- Country Woods – Country Woods is a contemporary, card-gated Coconut Creek community. Homes are one story with lush landscaping and possess a peaceful South Florida lifestyle. Country Wood is also conveniently located minutes from I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike.
- Crescent Creek – Crescent Creek offers its residents contemporary-style homes built in the late 1990’s and conveniently located close to Tradewinds Park and Quiet Waters Park.
- Cypress Lakes – Cypress Lakes At Winston Park is a card-gated community that boasts many amenities including a community swimming pool, tennis court, lake, and preserve. Cypress Lakes’ homeowner dues also include the front lawn maintenance.
- Hidden Lake – Hidden Lake, offers single family homes fit for families. Hidden Lake is conveniently located close to excellent schools, major highways, and shopping.
Indigo Lakes – Indigo Lakes is a stunning neighborhood with 1 & 2 story Mediterranean style homes. Community amenities include a private swimming pool and state-of-the-art gym.
Back to Top
- Lauren’s Turn – Lauren’s Turn At Winston Park is a single family community fit for a family. Excellent schools are walking distance from Lauren’s Turn. The community is also situated close to the Sawgrass Expressway making it convenient for traveling for work.
- Lyons Gate – Lyons Gate is a Coconut Creek community surrounded by beautiful parks, golf courses, and great shopping. Lyons Gate is also located close to A-Rated schools and highways making it a very easy commute to work.
- Paloma Lakes – Paloma Lakes is a gated community located near the new Coconut Creek Town Center. This new community still features pre-construction prices and properties and a combination of townhomes and one story villas.
- Parkwood At Winston Park – Parkwood At Winston Park is a small single family community fit for a family. There are 8 unique models to choose from. The community includes beautiful landscaping, lakes, and close to parks and recreation.
- Regency Lakes – Regency Lakes is a man-gated, 24 hour guarded 50-acre community with lush landscaping with tropical palm trees, open lakes, and preserves. Regency Lakes also offers its residents an abundance of amenities including heated swimming pool, hot tub, covered barbeque and picnic areas.Back to Top
- San Mellina – San Mellina is a brand new gated community of only 45 homes. The builder, Regency Builders, features four different models and offer pre-construction prices. The home models vary from one story to two story and have options for pools and lake views.
- Somerset At Laurens Turn – Somerset At Laurens Turn is an ideal community for a family. Many homes are lakefront models with open floor plans. Excellent schools and great shopping and fine dinning are walking distance from the community.
- Sorbet At Winston Park – Sorbet At Winston Park is a small single family community with models that are one and two stories with open floor plans, cathedral ceilings, eat-in kitchens with granite counters, French doors, roman tubs, and much more. Sorbet also features a community swimming pool.
- Tall Trees – Tall Trees is a small single family community located close to all major highways, shopping and restaurants. Home models consist of 1 and 2 story plans with 3 and 4 bedrooms and 2 or 2.5 bathrooms. All models in Tall Trees have two car garage and lush landscaping.Back to Top
- Township – The Township is the largest community in Coconut Creek. The community is divided in 36 individual villages of condos, and single family homes, town homes, and villas all with their own rules and regulations. Each Village has its own pool and clubhouse area, however, all the residents of the township can enjoy from the general amenities which include a main clubhouse, Movie Theater, pools.
- Victoria Isles – Victoria Isles is a newer gated Coconut Creek community of luxury single family Mediterranean-style homes. Many homes in the community have vaulted ceilings, spacious family rooms, gourmet kitchens, screened patios, and lake views. Amenities include resort-style clubhouse with heated swimming pool and full equipped fitness center.Back to Top