About the City of Parkland, Florida
The city of Parkland is located in Broward County, Florida. The zoning laws of Parkland are designed to protect the “parklike” character of the city. When the city was initially planned, there were no stores or traffic lights in Parkland, this changed in the early 2000s. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city of Parkland was 23,962 residents.
Parkland City Hall
6600 University Dr.
Parkland, FL 33067
Ph. (954) 753-5040
Fx. (954) 341-5161
Parkland Building Department
6600 University Dr.
Parkland, FL 33067
Ph: (954) 753-5447
Fax: (954) 753-8838
Hours: Monday – Friday – 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- BBB Ranches – BBB Ranches offers 1-5 acre lots. This community is ideal for equestrian lovers. Residents feel the small town living but live conveniently to modern conveniences. Whether you are looking for space for your horses or looking for a custom dream home, you will find it all here in BBB Ranches in Parkland, Florida.
- Country Acres – Country Acres is an equestrian and farm area with agricultural zoning where owners can keep horses on their land and have plant nurseries. The community also boasts estate homes sitting on one to five acre lots.
- Country Place / Country Point Estates – A community of 152 custom-built homes, County Point Estates and Country Place homes sit on approximately 1/4 acre to one acre lots and are located in Parkland in between Coral Springs to the south and Boca Raton to the north.
- Cypress Cay – Cypress Cay, a gated community located North of Holmberg Road on both the east and west sides of Parkside Drive. This Parkland neighborhood features a community pool and tennis court.
- Cypress Head – A 671-acre man-gated community on approximately one-acre home sites, Cypress Head offers many features and amenities including a central 62-acre lake, clubhouse, tennis facilities, a private community pool, and a large sparkling lake for sailing and fishing.
- Cypress Trail – Cypress Trail, a small gated community of only 31 homes, is located in Parkland, Florida and are located a 3/4 of an acre lots. Neighborhood amenities includes tennis and jogging trails.
- Fox Ridge – Fox Ridge is a stunning man-gated community with homes that sit on 1/4 to more than one-half acre lots and boasts a waterway and private island along with a recreational area. Exclusive resident amenities also includes tennis, a jogging trail, playground, and picnic areas.
- Grand Cypress Estates – Grand Cypress Estates offers 116 homes on 1/2+ lots and is surrounded by natural cypress preserves and lakes. Grand Cypress Estates is also surrounded by parks, Equestrian Center, and has a community tennis court.
- Heron Bay – With over 1000+ homes, Heron Bay is Parkland’s largest development. This award-winning community with tremendous amount of amenities including 2 fantastic resort-style pools, state-of-the-art clubhouse with meeting rooms, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, racquetball courts, and so much more.
- In The Pines – Located in a gated community, In The Pines offers an enclave of 17 homes are nestled in peaceful serenity. Most of the homes are 2 story estates with 5-7 bedrooms built around the year 2000.
- Lakes At Parkland – The Lakes At Parkland features 116 homes where 89 of the properties offer lake views. This gated community also offers its residents convenient access to a 50-acre City Park.
- Landings – Located in a gated community, the Landings is a an elegant neighborhood that combines the beauty of nature with the unique creativity and craftsmanship of independent home builders started in the late 1990’s.
- Mayfair – Mayfair is an affordable gated community that was built in the late 1990’s, where residents can enjoy everything that Parkland has to offer. Mayfair also features 1-2 story homes with 3-5 bedrooms with many water views and lush landscaping.
- Meadow Run – Built in the late 1990’s, Meadow Run is a private, gated community that offers two gatehouses and lush tropical landscaping. Homes feature 1/3 acre lots with mostly 4-6 bedrooms along with 3-car garages.
- The Mews – Located at Parkside Drive and Holmberg Road, the Mews is a unique Parkland community that was built in 1986 and offers one and two story attached villas with 1,379 to 2,200 square feet, including two to four bedrooms.
- Parkland Estates – Built in 2005 by prestigious builder Lennar Homes, Parkland Estates are estate homes which were built on one-quarter to one-half acre lots. The five-and six-bedroom floor plans range from about 3,400 to 4,400 square feet under air conditioning.
- Parkland Golf & Country Club – Parkland Golf & Country Club is a lifestyle that is difficult to match anywhere in the area. It has an award-winning state-of-the-art championship golf and country club with clubhouse and tennis club. This community also offers its residents a 790-acre luxury community with 24-hour security.
- Parkland Isles – Parkland Isles is a guard-gated single family community featuring Spanish-style homes averaging 2,000 to 4,500 square feet under air conditioning including three to five bedroom models. Amenities include community clubhouse, exercise room, game room, tennis courts, tiki bar, putting green, playground, whirlpool spa, billiard room, and heated swimming pool.
- Parkland Place – Parkland Place is a gated community located west of 441 off Loxahatchee Road. This community features one and two story homes with three to five bedrooms each and two and three car garages.
- Parkland Reserve – Parkland Reserve is a pre-construction community built by prestigious builder, Centerline Homes. The community is located has four sparkling lakes.
- Parkland Terraces – Parkland Terraces is a townhome community consisting of 84 Mediterranean style homes featuring one-car garages, ceramic tile floors, vaulted ceilings, tropical landscaping, and patios with serene lake and garden views.
- Parkwood – Parkwood is located in the northwest section of Parkland, just west of 441 and north of Hillsboro Blvd. This neighborhood consists of 126 one-story homes, built in 1994 and 1995, and range from 1,800 a/c square feet to 2,600 a/c square feet.
- Pine Tree Estates – Pine Tree Estates is one of the most prestigious communities in Parkland with over 633 homes developed from 1974 to present. Homes in Pinetree Estates are all located on 1-3 acre lots and offers lots of privacy and no formal homeowner association dues.
- Riverside Acres – A small enclave of 16 one-acre estate homes, Riverside Acres features custom built homes, buit in the late 1980s and early 1990’s, ranging from 3,000 to 4,500 square feet.
- Sable Pass – Sable Pass, a gated community consisting of 177 homes built from 1988-1989, features multiple floor plans including three and four bedroom one and two story models with two-car garages.
- Tall Pines – Tall Pines is a very prestigious community located in a man-gated community in Parkland, Florida. Homes are broken up into 2 sections. The larger one acre lot homes sit on the north side, while the half-acre lot homes are located on the south side of the community.
- Ternbridge – Ternbridge is a prestigious single-family community consisting of 198 homes with security at the entrance. Ternbridge also offers its residents a natural preserve right in their backyards along with one of the finest school districts in the South Florida area
- Terramar-Mill Run – Carriage Homes at Terramar feature two and three bedroom properties with one car garages and an exclusive community pool. Mill Run at Terramar offers zero lot line one and two-story homes, including three to five bedrooms and a community pool.
- Waters Edge – Waters Edge, a community consisting of 44 homes surrounded by a 25-acre lake, is one of the most sought after gated communities in all of Parkland. The community is located near the Sawgrass Expressway, south of Holmberg Road and east of Pine Island Road.
- Whittier Oaks – Located in a gated community, Whittier Oaks is located south of Hillsboro Blvd. Whittier Oaks offers single family homes many with water views. The community is also located within walking distance to parks and recreation.