Pompano Beach Kitchen and Bath Remodel
Pompano Beach home remodel projects can be nightmares if you do not have a structured game plan. Do your homework and scope out various design options before you embark upon your Pompano Beach remodel project.
Begin with buying a 3 Ring Binder with clear inserts to keep your clippings and ideas. Visit Design Showrooms and Home Improvement stores to get ideas and see what is new in the market. Soak up information for inspiration on ideas for Pompano Beach home Remodel projects, visit websites such as:
|Houzz.com||Interior Design Magazine||Elle Decor|
|Jenn Aire||Florida Design||Sherwin Williams|
|Architectural Digest||HGTV.com||Kraft Maid Cabinetry|
|Kohler||Behr Paints||Thomasville Cabinetry|
An important step in the process is to hire the right Kitchen & Bath Remodel Contractor for your Pompano Beach Remodel project. Make sure that the person is licensed and insured and only uses skilled and licensed persons in your home remodel project.
Ask for references and check to see if they would hire the person again for another home improvement project. This is an important step in the vetting process. Also, make sure that you find out if permits are necessary for a job.
Home renovations can beautify a home, add to its beauty, and increase a home’s market value and quality of life for the owners. This is especially true when it comes to home improvement projects such as a kitchen remodels or bathroom remodels. Whether you’re planning to stay in your home for years or anticipate selling it in the near future, remodeling your kitchen and bathroom is definitely a worthwhile investment. A Pompano Beach Kitchen Remodel and Pompano Beach Bathroom Remodel can add tremendous value to your home and offers great ROI.
The Donco Designs Team can handle both large and small scale remodel renovation projects. Our teams of professionals are licensed, insured, handling everything from plumbing, electrical, painting, structural, painting and flooring.
Don’t put off your home improvement project any longer. Get started on your Dream Kitchen or Dream Bathroom Today!
The Donco Designs Team will do all of the heavy lifting for you so that you can enjoy your beautiful new masterpiece. Call Donco Designs, Pompano Beach Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor today at 954-975-7052 for your FREE In-Home Design consultation.Call 954-975-7052 for your FREE Design Consultation.
Important Facts about Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean just to the north of Fort Lauderdale. The nearby Hillsboro Inlet forms part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 99,845. It is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area.
During season (September through March) the number swells to nearly 150,000 as part-time residents from more inclement environments join us for “fun in the sun”. As the name implies (Pompano – a species of in-shore -tropical game fish) the fun includes some of the world’s best sport fishing.
Golfers find living or vacationing in Pompano Beach a dream come true, with some of the world’s most beautiful and challenging links just a short drive away. It is said that a golfer could play a different course every day and still not tee off on all the links within 30 minutes of Pompano Beach.
Pompano Beach Neighborhoods
- Palm Aire – Palm Aire is a community near Pompano Beaches that lies just west of the beaches between I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Palm Aire offers a golf course community that consists of condos, town homes, patio homes and single family homes. The beach is only 10 – 15 minutes away from the Palm Aire Community.
- Terra Mar – Terra Mar is located in East Pompano Beach alongside the Atlantic Ocean. This is a gated community that offers many homes with deep water dockage with NO FIXED BRIDGES. Terra mar has many one story, Florida style homes that have been upgraded over the years. The beach is only a block of two away.
- Ocean Blvd / Riverside Drive – Ocean Blvd / Riverside Dr lies just north of Terra Mar. This area is the northeastern side of Pompano Beach. This is a coastal neighborhood offering water views or waterfront living on most lots, but it is not a gated community. This is an excellent location near the beach.
- Pompano Beach Highlands – Pompano Beach Highlands is a community that lies just northwest of the Ocean Blvd area. This neighboring area lies a bit inland than Terra Mar and Ocean Blvd/Riverside. Pompano Beach Highlands is just a stone’s throw away from Lighthouse Point, FL.
- Garden Isles/Pompano Isles – Pompano Isles is a neighborhood community that lies just to the west of Terra Mar. This area spans all the way from East of Federal Highway to South Dixie Highway. Many of the homes here offer waterviews and waterfront homes with deep water dockage along with waterfront dry lots.
- Harbor Village/Country Club Isles – Harbor Village/Country Club Isles is another nautical neighborhood community which lies just west of the Ocean Blvd/Riverside Drive area. This area spans from the Intracoastal Waterway to Federal Highway in Pompano Beach. This area offers residents with waterfront homes, deep water dockage and no fixed bridges.
Pompano Beach Design District & Retailers
The following is a list of Retailers that you should have on your list when thinking about home improvement:
- Tile – D& B Tile – 1551 N. Powerline Road Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – (954) 769-0654
- Carpet, Tile, & Wood – Flamingo Flooring – 2550 Powerline Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – (954) 960-0200
- Tile & Marble – Pino Tile & Marble – 1711 Powerline Rd, Pompano, FL 33069 – (954) 971-0992
- Bedrosians Tile & Stone – 1901 W. Sample Road, Pompano Beach, FL (954) 917-8002
- Atlantic Tile and Stone
- Pro Source Wholesale Flooring – 2002 W. Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL
Vanities, Sinks, Faucets
1. Sunex International – 1401 Green Rd Ste I, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 – (954) 418-2186
2. European Sink Outlet – 1771 Powerline Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – (954) 973-0020
Granite, Quartz and Stone
1. Omicron Granite – 3120 N. Andrews Avenue Extension, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 – Tel. (954) 942-2525
2. Slab Depot – 691 NW 31st Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – (954) 972-7723
3. Galaxy Marble Inc. – 1760 NW 22nd Court Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – 954-970-5311
About the City of Pompano Beach
If you are spectator oriented, The city of Pompano Beach offers horse racing at the world famous Pompano Harness Track now known as the Isle® Casino and Racing in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida. They have 1,500 slots, 38 poker tables, 4 restaurants and racing amenities including a high-tech sports bar and wagering area overlooking the track. The Casino is a smoke-free facility that is recognized by the American Lung Association.
The City of Pompano Beach, offers miles of beautiful beach, lapped by the warm waters of the Gulf Stream. Pompano Beach has been listed as one of the top real estate markets, being featured in CNN, Money and the Wall Street Journal as one of the country’s top vacation home markets. Pompano Beach Airpark, located within the city, is the home of the Goodyear Blimp Spirit of Innovation.
Call Donco Designs, Pompano Beach Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor today at 954-975-7052 for your FREE In-Home Design consultation or contact us via email.
Map of Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Demographics
Tourism in Pompano Beach
City Hall Main Building
100 West Atlantic Boulevard
Pompano Beach, Florida 33060 –
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Chamber of Commerce
2200 East Atlantic Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Back to Top